Lets play cricket!! Lets play cricket!!

w00t!!!

badass!!!
keep that comin man,
cricket rocks!
u gonna make another cricket game?
that would be badass man
u got some creativity skills

wade wade wade wade wade wade

...awesome!!

that was badass!!!
i voted 5 ALL the way!!!!
it was so badass and fun,
it went by so fast,
ahh that was awesome!
give us more!!

Snowman Dressup 3 Snowman Dressup 3

not bad

it was pretty cool,
it wasnt boring or anything, its just a little unoriginal.
very cool music, and pretty cool idea, but when making dress up games u gotta try and think completely out of the box,
dont worry though, i voted 5 for ya =)

Chubaka responds:

Wow thanks for the positive imput! Im sorry it's not original but Im glad you like it. Thanks!

Dress Up: Paris Hilton! Dress Up: Paris Hilton!

niiice

good job with the photoshopin', looks authentic =D
i was getting sick of all these crappy ass dress ups but yours was pretty good.
dude, that song was fuckin weird!!
lol freakin lesbians!!
oh yeah, about that link, are you shitting us about it?
i spent like half an hour lookin for it and i couldnt find it!!!
well good going, props =)

swaenK responds:

No, I aint shitting you about it, but it is basicly impossible to find. I wan't to make it better before I make it easier 2 find. Thanks, it took me about 1 hour to get the PS'n to look right. I love the stamp tool... I appreciate the review thanks!

sealab 2021 soundboard sealab 2021 soundboard

its pretty good

most soundboards suck ass, yours was not bad.
the only problem was that i have never seen this show in my life, so i didnt find it too funny.

nazibomb responds:

ah. you should check it out. it's on cartoon network's adultswim, for airing times check out adultswim.com.

great show. ^_^

Diablo Sound Board Diablo Sound Board

...not cool

its not really that bad but the truth is that you can't really use it for anything..
its really boring.
next time add more sounds and dont make it a diablo sound board because like i said you cant do much with it

Alien Lander add-on 2 Alien Lander add-on 2

Nice..

dude i loved how you could pick a soundtrack,..this game overall looks pretty awesome the only problem is that i cant play...like the ship wont move..i dont know if its just me..but anyway good going man =)
props props props

Goatchrist responds:

Oh..that's crap :/ it must be you, everybody was able to play it...well, thanks for being nice :) Maybe just try again tomorrow, could be NG's peak time

The Three Indians The Three Indians

Very nice

We'll i really enjoyed this man.
Not so much the game but the style, its so unique its a piece of art within itself.
dude do you like radiohead or have you watched donnie darko? because you're flash reminds me of one of those...
we'll keep it up man it was awesome, it was like going into a seperate little world, i was weirded out but it was nice, kinda tripee, love that stuff man.
props props props =)

Terroroids Terroroids

Sucks Ass

Im sorry to tell you this but this game is a piece of crap.
Astroids rules man dont disgrace the classic with this garbage.
Anyway not all those men are terrorist, like arafat, thats just a political thing man.
if he's a terrorist then anyone whose ever fought a war is a terrorist.
go back to flash school kid and pick up a book of politics on the way.

Whack-A-Pig Whack-A-Pig

Whack-the-author

yeah these mindless games aren't really too fun...im sorry i personally didnt find it too amusing.
also theres no start button..
so hopefully you can improve on you're game making skills.
till then,